Intro To Hypnotherapy: Memory Reconsolidation
In this Introductory Level workshop, there will be a review of history, concepts, definitions and misconceptions of hypnosis, ethical use, diagnostic considerations, and how language (words) and imagery (pictures) influence the emotional brain. This basic Introductory Level workshop will be both didactic and experiential with an emphasis on laying the foundation every clinician needs — a neuroscience background for implementing hypnotherapy in your clinical practice.
Do you really want to continue with the outdated talk-therapy approach of “tell me more about…” …”what I hear you saying is…”? If you can choose between resolving a client “issue” in as little as 1-3 sessions OR having to slowly address “issues” over months and years – what would you choose? Seriously! Would you take the elevator or the stairs?
It’s time to get excited about developing a life changing skill set that creates rapid, deeper, and long-lasting change now!
- Define and explore the history of Hypnosis.
- Define hypnotherapy and review evidence regarding its effectiveness.
- Identify misconceptions of hypnosis, ethical use, diagnostic considerations.
- Define the Mind and discuss the differences between unconscious, conscious, and subconscious mind.
- Explore the Neuroscience of Hypnosis (top, bottom, middle brain), polyvagal theory, and the role of the Autonomic system (Sympathetic, Parasympathetic) in processing of memory and emotional reactions.
- Compare talk therapy methods vs using hypnotherapy and other somatic techniques for resolving issues.
- Utilize the latest research on the importance of engaging the emotional brain and somatic experience to facilitate new learning and how hypnotherapy is a perfectly suited intervention.
- Demonstrate several ways to induce a hypnotic trance and the importance of engaging the emotional brain.
This course will be conducted via Zoom and a link will be provided!
This workshop has been approved by NBCC ACEP#6919 and
LPCA-GA CE Approval # 2021-10-13-651M
April 23rd, 2022
Check-in Starts at 8:30 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Consider attending this workshop and receiving these extra bonuses:
7 NBCC Approved CE’s (VALUE: $150)
(choose from 14 NBCC Approved Courses)
An Amazing Mindfulness Course (VALUE: $149)
Follow-up Group Support Call w The Mind Doctor® (VALUE: $1,000)
The FREE CE’s you’ll receive pay for your workshop!
Everything else just adds crazy value to your Clinical Toolbox!
Seriously! Who Cussin Does That?
YOUR INVESTMENT IS ONLY
$169 – Early Registration (By April 10th, 2022)
$199 – Regular Registration (April 11th forward)