Foundations of Clinical Supervision In 2022
A WISE PERSON BUILDS A HOME ON A SOLID FOUNDATION.
While some have said: Ignorance IS Bliss!
The Courts and Boards have said: Ignorance Is NOT An Excuse!
IS YOUR LICENSE PROVIDING CLINICAL SUPERVISION ON A SOLID FOUNDATION?
ARE YOU AWARE THAT ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY YOUR SUPERVISEE IS VIEWED,
ACCORDING TO STATE LAW,
JUST AS IF YOU PROVIDED IT?
Imagine having strong Clinical Supervision skills that easily establishes rapport and quickly creates the type of amazing alliance (trust and respect) that allows you to educate, teach, and lead your supervisees.
WARNING: This will not be one of those painfully boring lectures from one of those painfully boring people, where you are ready to go as soon as it starts!
However, you should attend only if you are not allergic to laughing, pondering new possibilities and perspectives, or experiencing what it means to “…stop and smell the roses” as we embark on a journey and explore Managing Differences and Difficult Populations in Clinical Supervision in a way that may jussssst help prevent you from going before The Composite Board and/or going to Jail.
- Define the Roles That Encompass Effective Clinical Supervision.
- Identify The Components of Role Induction.
- Examine How The Role of Power and Supervisee Experiential Level Impacts Everyone.
- Describe The Working Alliance And What Occurs When It Does Not Exist.
- Review and Discuss The Art and Science of Giving Feedback and Providing Performance Evaluations.
- Identify How Quality Assurance Impacts Performance Improvement Issues.
- Examine Counselor Passion and Burnout, Discussing Ways To Maintain One And Prevent The Other.
The Mind Doctor® Training & Consulting, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6919. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Mind Doctor® Training & Consulting, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Date: January 29, 2022
The Country Club of The South
The Magnolia Room
4100 Old Alabama Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Check-In Starts: 8:30 a.m.
This course will be in-person and will definitely fill-up fast! However, there will be a 15 person max, with 6 feet Covid distancing and sanitizing protocols. Masks will be optional.
Consider investing in yourself today and receive these extra bonuses for attending:
- 6 NBCC Approved CE’s (VALUE: $165) (choose from 14 NBCC Approved Online Courses) Who Does That?
- CPCS Starter Kit With 20 Forms Every Clinical Supervisor Needs (VALUE: $50) Who Does That?
- An Amazing Mindfulness Course (VALUE: $149) Who Does That? Please Consider This: The FREE CE’s you’ll receive will pay for your workshop! Everything else just adds crazy value to your Clinical Toolbox! SERIOUSLY! Who Cussin Does That?
YOUR INVESTMENT IS ONLY
$135 – Early Registration (Until January 14th, 2022)
$165 – Regular Registration (After January 14th, 2022)
Call (770) 521-4498