CLINICAL SUPERVISION 101: Those %@!# Challenging Supervisees!
As a Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS) and Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS), Dr. Kawakami offers four Clinical Supervisor workshops that meet the requirements for successfully submitting an application (along with other criteria) to the LPCA-GA for your CPCS credential.
- Explore The Differences And Similarities In Those Challenging Supervisees.
- Identify And Discuss Cultural Issues In Supervision.
- Discuss The Necessity Of Addressing “Issues” So They Do Not Become “Challenging Supervisees.”
- Describe How Performance Evaluations Shape The Trajectory of Supervisees.
- Identify And Explore The Experiences of Challenging Supervisees.
- Explore How To Identify And Then How To Address A Compromised Supervisee.
- Define Due Process And Then Ascertain Whether Every Supervisee Is Entitled To Such
Saturday, April 22nd, 2023
Hyatt Hotel Atlanta/Alpharetta
7500 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check-In Starts: 8:30 a.m.
! FYI – BONUSES YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER !
- Additional 6 CE’s ~ choose from over 14 online courses (value $165) ~ Who does this?
- CPCS Starter Kit ~ Over 20 forms every Clinical Supervisor must have in the tool box! (value $50) ~ Who does this?
- 20% OFF for any in-person workshop within the next 60 days! (max value $40) ~ Who does this?
- 30% OFF all counseling and mental health products @ www.TheClinicianStore.com ~ Who does this?
- Consultation on how to passively add $$$$ to your business, even while you sleep! (value $1,000’s) ~ Who does this?
Your investment is only:
$145 – Early Registration (By April 14th, 2023)
$175 – Regular Registration (April 15th and after)
For The Quickest Response,
Please Text 770-823-2277
For A Call Back
Copyright ©2023 The Mind Doctor®