Clinical Supervision 101: The 7 Ridiculously Basic Things Every Supervisor Should Consider!
As a Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS) and Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS), Dr. Kawakami offers four Clinical Supervisor workshops that meet the requirements for successfully submitting an application (along with other criteria) to the LPCA-GA for your CPCS credential.
- Define the Underpinnings of Effective Clinical Supervision.
- Identify The Elements of The Role Induction.
- Examine How The Supervisee Experiential Level Impacts Everyone.
- Describe The Working Alliance & The Impact (Pros & Cons).
- Review & Discuss How Emotional Intelligence Influences Communicating Feedback & Performance Evaluations.
- Describe The Relationship Between Quality Assurance & Performance.
- Examine The “WHY” of Every Supervisee: Passion & Purpose vs. Apathy & Burnout.
Date: Friday, April 21st, 2023
The Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta
7500 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check-In Starts: 8:30 a.m.
This course will be in-person and will definitely fill-up fast! However, there will be a 25 person max, and masks will be optional.
! FYI – BONUSES YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER !
- Additional 6 CE’s ~ choose from over 14 online courses (value $165) ~ Who does this?
- CPCS Starter Kit ~ Over 20 forms every Clinical Supervisor must have in the tool box! (value $50) ~ Who does this?
- 20% OFF for any in-person workshop within the next 60 days! (max value $40) ~ Who does this?
- 30% OFF all counseling and mental health products @ www.TheClinicianStore.com ~ Who does this?
- Consultation on how to passively add $$$$ to your business, even while you sleep! (value $1,000’s) ~ Who does this?
*NOTE: The 6 FREE CE’s we invest back into you actually pays for this workshop!
Everything else simply adds additional value to your clinical toolbox! ~ Who cussin’ does this?
YOUR INVESTMENT IS ONLY
$145 – Early Registration (by April 14th)
$175 – Regular Registration (April 15th and after)
For The Quickest Response,
Please Text 770-823-2277
For A Call Back